Who Needs Yoga Burn Program?
Probably everyone-male & female, young & old, toned bodied people & average bodied people & fatty people. Everyone who dreams to have better, healthy and smart body, calmer mind and life can be benefited by Yoga Burn program. Though this program is designed by Zoe Bray-Cotton- a female yoga instructor and personal trainer- for females but even males who intend to have better and calmer mind and toned body can be intensely benefitted from this program.
Zoe Bray Cotton, The creator Of Yoga Burn Program
Zoe Bray-Cotton is a certified instructor and female fitness expert. She is lovingly also called as ‘the fitness phenomenon’. According to popular claims, she has more than 10 years of personal training and yoga teaching experience. Her online fitness classes, programs and videos are very popular.
She is the yoga instructor behind Yoga Burn program. She has introduced Dynamic Sequencing which is a fitness approach, used by best yoga instructors, in Yoga Burn program. It is a 12 week, 3 phase yoga sessions with focus also on mind to get the body into shape and calm the mind.
What Is New With Yoga Burn Program?
The Internet is flooded with yoga related videos but this is not another video instructing about various yoga poses. It introduces a novice idea of ‘Dynamic Sequencing’ blended with yoga.
Here, the individuals learn how to naturally force the body to accept physical changes by practicing specific yoga movements.
The best feature of this program is one can practice it at their homes without any need to step outside of the comfort of their homes.
People having hectic and erratic life style can easily follow this program as this can be practiced anytime of the day as per their comfort and convenience.
So, it is a program which can benefit all if practiced sincerely with an aim to bring changes to body, mind and life. Especially women who struggle a lot to have better toned body but haven’t achieved much success will be wowed by the concept of Dynamic Sequencing and yoga.
What Is In Yoga Burn Program?
This is a three phased yoga program with dynamic sequencing to burn the unwanted calories and manage weight to get into shape. The three phases are:
Phase I: Foundational Phase
As the name suggests this 4 weeks phase is designed to build the body and mind for strong yoga practices. This phase is designed to benefit both beginners and advanced yoga practitioners. In this foundational phase, people learn how to build a strong mind-body connect by learning few moves. This phase acts as the key foundation phase for next two phases.
Phase II: Transitional Flow
The second 4 weeks phase smoothens the moves learned in first phase by letting the body burn more calories. This phase has 3 workout videos focusing on upper body, core body and lower body. Learners also learn how to link various poses. The focus of the mind here is to focus on the present moment without allowing it to wander-like a moving meditation.
Phase III: Mastery Flow
This is the final phase of three phased training consisting of four weeks. This phase is designed to improve on the learning of the first two phases. The learners will have to do more repetition of the poses that they have learned earlier to tire out the desired muscles.
This phase also includes compound movements of upper and lower bodies. The trainings are intended to get maximum benefits in short amount of time.
We cannot ignore the focus of mind in this phase while striving to maximize weight loss results.
What If Not?
These yoga training sessions impact every practitioner’s body and mind, some may say that they did not get intended results but no one says that it did not benefit them. It benefits everyone-may be little less for a few.
The website avers that the people who believe that they are not benefitted from these sessions and want their money back, will get full return of their money paid for subscribing to these yoga training videos. The company will deduct the postage and handling cost from the money that anyone will get refunded.
Pros And Cons Of Yoga Burn
These yoga sessions are very professionally designed after extensive research so it benefits everyone who follows the instructions seriously. It is designed to calm the mind and burn unwanted calories to bring the body into shape by undertaking yoga sessions. There are many pros of Yoga Burn:
- Apt for most women: This is designed to suit all women. Many women will get desired results and many will be closer to the desired impacts. It may take little longer for few women to get expected results but this will suit and benefit every female.
- Saves time: Women struggle to find time to get ready, step out of homes and go to gym or yoga classes. Women can do Yoga burn at their homes and they do not need to spend time in commuting to gym or yoga centers.
- Designed to target specific body parts and muscles: The sessions are designed to fatigue specific body parts to get the body into shape.
- No investments, No equipments: Practitioners do not have to buy any additional equipment and they do not need to pay any more money for doing these sessions.
- Guaranteed money back: Yoga burn is confident about its impact and effectiveness and that’s why they offer a time gap of 60 days to guaranteed money back if the user is not satisfied.
- Positive reviews: Yoga Burn has received tremendous positive reviews which acknowledge its success and effectiveness. Its trainer Zoe Bray-Cotton has been widely appreciated and acknowledged for introducing dynamic sequencing with yoga in this program.
There are a few cons associated with program:
- Initial hiccups and hitches: It is with every physical training program that learners face some problems while starting the program. Many learners do experience some type of body pain in initial sessions. This happens because either the body is not accustomed to these types of poses etc or the learner has not done much physical exercise earlier. Generally, it takes 2-3 weeks for bodies to get accustomed to Yoga Burn poses and after that practitioners do not feel any body pain etc.
- Do not get expected results: A few practitioners who are doing excessive yoga or other physical workouts may not get desired results in a short time period. People who have never done any physical workouts etc also do not get desired results in short span of time. Yoga Burn practitioners also need to look at their diet plans, they cannot eat junk food, excessive carbohydrates, etc and expect desired results. They need to plan their diet to gain the expected results.
How Does Yoga Burn Work?
Yoga burn videos are available in physical disk format and it is also downloadable from the website. After subscribing to the program, physical disk will be couriered to the learner but in the meantime it can be downloaded from the website also.
There are 3 videos available in the packet. Each video is of 45 minutes. There is a bonus video as well. This bonus video exclusively focuses on mind to have enhanced emotional well being, self-confidence and general life happiness.
Learners and practitioners are expected to follow the training available in 3 videos of Yoga burn attentively. These yoga exercises can be done anytime and at any place. Learners are expected to sequentially complete 3 videos a week. Doing bonus video is an added advantage as a practitioner gets emotional satisfaction with calmer mind.
What Is Unique About Yoga Burn?
The greatest uniqueness about Yoga burn program is an appropriate blending of yoga and ‘Dynamic Sequencing’ in fitness exercises. This has significant impact on female bodies by burning their body fat and getting better body shape in remarkably short period of time.
Practitioners like Yoga burn because they do not have to go to fitness centers or gym or yoga classes. They can do these exercises from anywhere and they save time and money as they do not have to pay money to gym, yoga classes etc and do not have to spend on commuting.
Practitioners also do not have to buy any additional equipment to do these exercises. This makes Yoga burn exercises quite unique and comfortable for everyday women as they can do this on the go.
What Is The Pricing Model Of Yoga Burn?
It has very competitive pricing with 100 percent guaranteed money back. The pack consists of 3 videos of 45 minute each for 3 phases. It also has a bonus video for emotional well being. This entire pack is available in $ 37 excluding shipping and handling costs. Customers have both physical disks as well as it is downloadable from the website.
Practitioners have the option of 100 percent guaranteed money back in a gap of 60 days. This also shows the confidence of Yoga burn as they are sure that people like the exercises recommended by them.
After reviewing all the aspects of Yoga burn it can certainly be said that this is a progressive yoga designed for everyday women. Everyone can do these exercises and definitely be benefitted.
These exercises can be done at homes, no need to go to yoga centers, gym etc. There are no prerequisites to learn and do these exercises. There is no equipment required to do Yoga burn.
Pricing is very competitive with 100 percent guaranteed money back in 60 days. This makes it very competitive offer for everyone and highly recommended to be given a shot for better health and body shape.